Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Paigey-Poo!!!

2 years ago today, my life was forever changed. 2 years ago today I realized I could love someone so much more than life itself. 2 years ago today, I heard my baby girls sweet cry for the first time... 2 years ago today @ 5:57pm Paige Ryan Anderson was born. I can not believe how fast this little girl is growing up! I remember every precious moment in the hospital like it was just yesterday. She has brought so much joy, laughter and happiness into my life that I really can't express it into words! Though I don't like the fact that she is growing up WAY to fast, I can't wait to see what God has in store for her and what a beautiful little lady she's becoming! Happy Birthday baby girl! I love you SO so much! Heres a little trip down memory lane....

1 wk old



3 months


6 months



9 months


1 year

15 months



18 months


21 months


2 years!






















No comments: