Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Happiest place on Earth!!

You'd think that with as CRAZY as I am about Disneyland that Paige would have already had her first visit there... NOPE!! So, I decided it was about time! Me, my Mom and my sister went and had a blast!! (I can not believe that James doesn't like this place... I KNOW.. now that's CRAZY!!!) Paige absolutely loved it and is asking to go back just about everyday! My mom and myself had free tickets and my sister bought a ticket that is a 2fer so in a few weeks, we plan on going back to California Adventure.. and I will then become an annual pass holder.. WOO HOO!! I of course really need to get better at taking pictures, but here are a few cute ones..
Paige already amazed by everything.. and we were just waiting for the tram!






We met up with my cousin Diana and her boyfriend Jeff for a few rides and dinner.. It's a "small world" after all.. haha! ( I only know the people in the first 2 rows.. I guess that other lady really wanted to be in our picture though:)

She was exhausted at the end of the night!! Oh and she talked me into buying her that freaky lookin.. I mean adorable Jessie doll!!

1 comment:

The Gustafson Family said...

So fun!! We will have to go sometime!! I knew she would have fun...who doesn't have fun..right James?/?!?! :)