Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

On monday morning (memorial day) me, my dad and my sister took the girls to the Temecula Berry farm.. same place I went with my MOPS group but Kaylynn wasn't able to go then and memorial day was military appreciation day. We got our blueberry pints 2 for the price of one AND the girls each got a little treat since their Daddy is deployed. We are stocked up on blueberries for a while now, they're going to be in EVERYTHING I make for the next few weeks! The girls had a great time and I was able to get quite a few cute pics!





Making sure she only picks the BLUE ones!








The girls with their buckets filled and ready to go!

I guess we should have gave my Dad a bucket too...



Getting their Cake pop treat from Farmer Mike.. he thanked them for their Dad's service.. so awesome that he did that

Showing off her goody.. notice there's already a bite taken out of it!


Later that afternoon we had some fun in the sun and a bbq complete with hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon and ice cream sandwich cake... yummy!





Layin out
Too cute! I noticed after I took the picture that the sticker was still on Paige's glasses.. oops!
Little man chowin down on his cheeseburger, just like his daddy!




We had a great day... Bring on SUMMER!!

No comments: