Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Future Olympic Gymnast!

*No pressure, Paige* :)

Of course i'm kidding, but doesn't she look so cute in her little leotard?? If you remember a while back, I started Paige in a dance class.. and although she liked it, and was doing pretty well I thought that particular class would be better at an older age. Also, we are trying to work on her "toeing" (aka pigeon toed) and this gymnastics place I put her in has experience working with kids with similar problems :) She also LOOOOVES gymnastics! She is SO much more involved and much more active in this class.. she's actually sweating after the 45 minutes is through!

Paige and "Bava" (Ava) getting ready to start their class

They start out with a little stretching...

then onto swinging on the bars!

of course you must practice handstands..


and running and jumping on the trampoline! can you tell by the expression on her face that this is her favorite?!




then the balance beam!

I'm so glad she's enjoying it, and here I go saying it again... I can't believe how big she's getting and how grown up she's looking!

No comments: