Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm back :)

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since I have posted on this little ol' blog of mine! I guess I really wanted to leave you hanging with that last post :) YES we are expecting!! I am 17 weeks and due April 16th!! This baby REALLY made it's presence known the first 13 weeks or so, I was pretty much useless around the house thanks to the ALL DAY "morning" sickness and fatigue/tiredness. Thankfully, that has all passed and I am back among the living now :)
More on all that later :) 
I'll try my best to get the last 3 months updated in the next few days or so :)
Back at the end of August, Kaylynn returned after spending the summer at her Mom's and she started 5th grade! CrAzy!


 Later on that evening, the kids started soccer for the first time too!

 They loved it!



 It was still SO stinkin hot when we first started having soccer practices and games but luckily by the end of the season, the weather was nice and tolerable :)

 Soccer lasted about 8 weeks and thank the good Lord it's over the kids miss it terribly.. ha! Seriously though, we enjoyed watching the kids learn something new and excel but we were at the fields Monday-Thursday every week and some weeks Monday-Friday when there were extra games so needless to say, James and I were happy to attend the final games of the season and pack away our cozy chairs for a while :)



 Luke was a little young to be on a team like the girls so he was on the Start Smart team where James assisted and helped teach them soccer basics. Next year he will be old enough to play on an actual team.
 Luke's final practice so proud to get his soccer medal!


 Paige's team, the Raptors!
Such a fun experience for them!

No comments: