Friday, January 4, 2013

November Happenings

I'm back ( to the 3 of you that read this!) I'm REALLY going to make an effort at keeping this thing more up to date..For reals this time :) The day before Thanksgiving my cousin had her sweet baby girl, Hannah. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 3oz!! (OUCH!) We went and met baby Hannah when she was 4 days old. SO, so precious!!
 Paige and Luke LOVED her and were arguing over who got to hold her!

 I told James it's a good thing I already have one cookin for us or else I would be asking for another :)

I LOVED holding her and it just made me that much more excited to welcome our own baby in April! Can.Not.WAIT!
 Speaking of our own baby, this is my most up to date belly pic.. Taken at 20 weeks which also happened to be my 30th Birthday!
 That morning I was showered with love and gifts :) James let each of the kids pick a little something out for me. Luke chose the Christmas earrings, Paige the butterfly necklace and Kaylynn the "b" initial and sparkly circle necklace. James also got me a gift card to one of my favorite stores, Charming Charlie.. which reminds me, I need to go shopping!
 After my gifts, James and I headed to our gender reveal ultrasound appointment! Perfect birthday present right there :) We found out the sex at the appointment but kept it a secret from our friends and family until our gender reveal/birthday celebration that next weekend.
 Everyone enjoying my Birthday dessert at Islands... YUM!!
 My family and a few friends joined in that weekend at Texas Roadhouse for the gender reveal!
 We bought 3 little sleepers/onesies that were gender appropriate and wrapped them up seperately and had each one of the kids open one all at the same time. They were so excited to find out if they were having a baby brother or baby sister!
 End result:




It's a GIRL!!!!!


We are so excited and can't wait to complete our family in a few months with another precious baby girl!!

No comments: