Friday, January 9, 2009

Better late than never!

I know what you're thinking... Brandi SUCKS at this blog thing!! Well, for some reason I'm unable to post pictures on this thing from my home computer.. so it all has to be done at my parents house. I'm going to try my best at posting more frequently.. consider it one of my New Year's resolutions! Our holiday season was a busy one! We spent Christmas day at my grandparents house and ended up with a ton of stuff.. especially the girls! We didn't have Kaylynn Christmas day, but Santa and my family were still very good to her! Paige LOVES all her new stuff! I think her favorites are her Dora couch, her "princess" dishes and her play food... she has such a great imagination, I always catch her "drinking" and "eating" and feeding her doll and stuffed animals. So cute!



Paige relaxing on her couch..

No comments: