Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

James and I rung in the new year with my friend Jennifer who was here visiting from Virginia. We went out to eat at BJ's and then saw the movie seven pounds... pretty good movie (even though I was completely lost until about half way through) :) A big thanks to my parents who babysat that night!! Is it completely lame that i'm 26 and was ready for bed way before midnight?!? Here are some of my new years resolutions...
* Be in church EVERY sunday, read my bible EVERYDAY, and trust that God is ALWAYS in control.

* GYM, GYM, GYM!! which I do occasionally already but once this baby is born i'll be a hardcore gym junkie! I'm gonna be like Valerie Bertinelli next year.. wake up new years day and not have to make a single resolution about my weight because it's already in check! (love that commercial!)

* Have and capture more moments like this....




No comments: