Saturday, May 2, 2009

Long over due.....

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog... I've just been pretty busy lately! On March 11th we welcomed our newest little addition, Luke Thomas. He weighed in at 8lbs 9 oz.. big boy! My labor with him was MUCH harder than with Paige.. even with the epidural! Thank goodness for epidurals though! I was induced the night before (just like with Paige) and he was born at 6:02 pm. The first couple of weeks were pretty tough.. actually, at times it's still pretty tough but he is now sleeping 6-7 hours at night (yay!!) He is already smiling all the time and cooing.. he's soo sweet! Paige and Kaylynn really love him. They always want to hold and kiss him and "help" as much as they can. Here is the most recent picture of Luke.. he's 7 weeks old already! For whatever reason I was unable to load the ones from the hospital onto this computer.. seriously me and my parents both need new computers! But heres my little man!..




Other big news, James and I are in the process of buying a house! It's a 4 bedroom 3 bath in Murrieta. Escrow closes on June 6th and after that we're going to be painting and installing new carpet! James' last day of recruiting in on July18th so the timing of the house couldn't be more perfect. We are SO excited to take this next big step as a family and are so thankful that God is providing us with such a nice place to raise our growing family! I don't have pictures yet, but as soon as I do, I will be posting for everyone to see! Hope everyone is doing well! God bless!

<3,

Brandi


No comments: