Friday, January 22, 2010

For REALS this time.... really

I've been debating for a while whether or not to do this post... mostly because the fear of failure. BUT, I NEED to have POSITIVE thoughts and just DO IT!!! As you can see, I removed that old weight loss ticker.. it hadn't moved in a while, so I figured I didn't need it anymore. I didn't gain that weight back, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be... so, i'm starting over, fresh. This time, i'm not viewing it as a "diet" but more of a lifestyle change.. I need to do this, not only for myself, but for my family. I heard something a while back that really hit me.. "I can't be everything to everybody, and not take care of myself" I HAVE to come first.. I NEED to take better care of myself and get healthy! I know that when I reach my goal, I will only be stronger and I know it will make me a better wife and mommy! So, as of today.. I'm on it, FULL FORCE! I will be sticking to a 1500 calorie diet, and hitting the gym 4-5days a week! I weighed in this morning and I will weigh in again next friday and so on and post my progress on the ticker.. this time it WILL be moving! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Gustafson Family said...

OH girl...you can SOO do it!!! I agree on the lifestyle change thing too..I am trying to do that too!! Here's to some support and inspirational cheering!! I will look forward to celebrating the progress with you!!! Happy Excercising!

Kate said...

Good for you, girl! I'm also trying to make a "lifestyle change."