Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zoo trip

We had so much fun this past weekend.. James and I hadn't been to the San Diego Zoo in quite a few years and both babies have never been so we decided to head on out! The babies were SO GOOD! The both loved it!
Our first stop was the camels.. SO GROSS! I never knew they were such a disgusting animal! **Notice the foaming of the mouth**

Luke was disgusted too.... :)


My silly girl





Paige loved the Orangutans (sp?).. this one came right up to her at the window.. kinda scared her at first cuz she was looking the other way when it came up..




I see a resemblence, do you? :)

Nap time!

My favorite were the giraffes... sorry about the random animal butts in the background of this picture.. didn't even notice it until I was doing this post.. HA!

Random peacock crossing the street...Paige liked it :)





Paige's favorite... the "EEEEEbras"

OH! and we got these SUPER cute pictures done with the babies handprints!!



Love them!!

No comments: