Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LOVE is in the air!

So here we are, February 1st.. I can't believe it! I LOVE this month! I love the pink and red colors, the hearts, the valentines, the CHOCOLATES (duh!) but most of all I LOVE the fact that this is the perfect time to share with my kids (and others) about our perfect God and his perfect love for us! Loving our families and friends comes easily for most people but what about others? Lets face it, the only way to LOVE others is to love God first and with all of our hearts! So during this month, I'm going to be posting about the things I LOVE! I pray that God lays upon my heart better ways to love my family and that God's love can be seen through me by serving others. Happy LOVE month.. what are you loving today??

Today i'm loving this man!!!
I love that he is such a great provider for our family, I love that he loves our kids, I love that he is getting stronger in his relationship with the Lord, I love that I can make him laugh, I love that he can make me laugh :) I love that he lets me hold the remote ;) but most of all I love that he loves ME!

1 John 4:19 "We love because he first loved us."

1 comment:

Kerin said...

I LOVE this post! Great idea....I might copy your idea ;)