Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Progress

 I've been in a little funk lately as far as my weight loss goes so, I thought I would post a few older pics (mostly for myself) just so I can see my progress and how far I really have come!

It's been about 11 months since I decided I needed to make the change.. Not only for myself but for James and the kids too.



December 2009 (YIKES!!!)
 In March, shortly after James left on his deployment, I started working out twice a week with a trainer at the gym. I also went on a 1200 calorie diet.
                                                                   March 2010
 Slowly but surely, I started making progress. It's AMAZING what a little MORE exercising and a lot LESS eating will do!
                                                                      April 2010
 By May, I was down about 15 pounds and feeling much more energetic and confident.
                                                                         May 2010
                                                                      July 2010


                                                      August 2010     ( finally got some sense and got rid of my black hair!!!!!)
 
By September, I was down 45 pounds!!!!         
                                                                   September
Along comes "The funk". Here we are, about 5 months since James came home and I have not lost another pound! SOOO frustrating!!!
December
But, I HAVE made progress!
I HAVE lost 45 pounds!
I HAVE made it halfway to my goal!
I HAVE joined Crossfit and LOVING it!
and,
I KNOW that I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

...and even if you don't loose another pound, you look fabulous! Just maintaining is really hard work!

Erin said...

You look amazing Brandi. You should be so proud of yourself for all of your hard work!!!

Simply Blessed said...

Brandi you look SO fabulous. It's AMAZING to see how far you HAVE come. I am SO VERY proud of you and I Know that you will reach whatever goal that you set for yourself. I'm SO happy that you made this post because you HAVE made HUGE progress and you look GREAT! Love ya girl! xoxo

Cheryl Stuteville said...

You look absolutely wonderful! Love checking out your pictures, the kids are growing so much! Not to mention, they are so cute! I think they need to visit Indiana sometime...miss you guys.

Kerin said...

You are so beautiful on the inside that it far surpasses how beautiful you are on the outside. You have made great progress and you are going to meet your goal! You work so hard at CrossFit and just showing up is half the battle. I am so proud of you and how much you've grown this past year. :) Keep workin' at it girl!! You're awesome!!