Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter EGGstravaganza!

 Last Friday, me and the babies (yes, I still call them that) headed out to Irvine Regional Park with my parents. Right now is their annual "Easter Eggstravaganza". We had never been before and the weather was absolutely perfect for some outdoor fun! The kids had a blast and I can't wait to go again in the fall with all 3 kids and James!
 We started off the day by first visiting the Easter Bunny. Last year, Luke didn't do too well with the big rabbit so I was curious how he would do this year. He actually did quite well... Is it bad that I was hoping for a picture with him screaming? Does that make me a bad Mom?!? Pic with the bunny coming soon... :)

 One thing Luke wasn't fond of was all this hay... he doesn't like ANYTHING on his hands.. or feet or clothes! He's a little OCD but I guess that's ok.. we still love him to pieces :)
 LOVE these two SO much! I can't believe how fast they're growing!
 Easter egg hunt time!
 Luke getting a little help from Grampy

 On the hunt for the perfect egg!


 Paige was surprisingly ASKING me to take her picture.. she usually hates pictures and NEVER looks at the camera!
 Crazy girl...
 Grammy and Paigey during our picnic lunch
 Waiting in line for the train or "choo choo" as Luke calls it :)
 Can you tell he was being a little impatient waiting?

 On the train.. Luke was DONE at this point but we still had a GREAT time and I loved making precious family memories!
 and here is our Easter Bunny picture!
Pretty cute, huh?
Happy Easter!

No comments: