Friday, April 22, 2011

Having some Easter FUN!

  I'm SO sad that James is once again missing Easter with us but SO excited and thankful that he will be home in 10 days! I realized tonight that James and I have NEVER done Easter eggs together! Not when we were dating, not during his 3 years on recruiting duty (he was ALWAYS working) and not these past 2 years because he was deployed last year and is currently training in Arizona! That makes me SO sad! We might be doing Easter eggs together for Mother's day this year just to say that we HAVE done it! Ha! Anyways...
 My parents, sister and grandparents all came over tonight to help me and the babies dye eggs!
 Paige, being the little artsy diva that she is did a GREAT job!
 Luke also did well.. he sat on my lap the whole time with his "yo" (yellow) egg and wouldn't let me touch it!
 She was SO proud of her purple egg!
 Not sure what Grandma was thinking...


 pretty girl!
 Auntie Becca showing off the finished product.. I know she just LOVES this picture!
                                                
 My parents

So fun! :)

No comments: