Thursday, July 28, 2011

1st Annual 'Cartwheels' show!!

Paige is LOVING her gymnastics class!! Her and I both look forward to her Monday morning classes and I LOVE seeing her do something she enjoys so much. 
A few weeks ago, her gym put on their first "show" with all of the age groups. It was SO cute! 
They showed us how they practice handstands... 
            They did some swinging on the bar (I love how you can see my mom and grandpa in the mirror of this picture.. they look so proud!)
                  Walking the beam...
       On the bar with her coach, Miss. Nikki
       At the end, all of the kids in her age group got a medal. She is STILL wearing this medal all the time around the house and for a while was going to bed with it. I think she was pretty proud :)

    Posin with her medal!  LOVE this sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Look at her hair how cute! Congrats Paige