Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4th of July

Better late than never, right? I figured I better hurry up and do a 4th of July post before the 4th of August rolls around :)
Anyways...
We had so much fun hanging out with old friends and watching fireworks with family! We started out our 4th with a BBQ at my friend Stefanie's house. Her and I have been friends for 15 years! Wow, I feel old saying that!!  

 While we were at Stef's house, we attempted to get a good family pic... Um.. not so much!
                             Attempt #1
                      Attempt #2  .. pretty normal for us :)
     Attempt #3- maybe I can just photoshop Luke in there..?

 After the BBQ, we headed over to my parents. They live really close to a park that does a pretty good fireworks show so we walked over just in time for it :)

 The kids got a little restless waiting for the fireworks to start.. So in comes the goofy behavior and the wrestling!

 Did I mention Luke likes to pin down his sisters?? That little guy is STRONG!

                           kisses for Auntie!
CrAzy!!!

                         LOVE this crazy bunch!
They settled down once the show started and LOVED the fireworks! What a great 4th! :)

1 comment:

Stef said...

YEAH! So glad you guys could make it, Alex had a blast with Kaylyn. Can't believe it's been that long since I sat beside you in Mr. Hall's band class. CRAZY MADNESS! Great memories