Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOUR years old!!

Back on the 19th, our sweet Paigey Poo turned the big 4! I can't even believe how FAST time flies.. She is SUCH a light in my life! She wakes every morning (before the sun comes up) with a big smile and a cuddle! She is definitely a Momma's girl and I LOVE it! I LOVE that she still wants me to carry her to bed each night AND still sing her twinkle twinkle little star AKA- The "night night song" I am truly soaking up every second with this sweet girl because I know before I know it she'll be in school! We are SO thankful God chose us to be this precious little girls parents! We love you baby girl!
On her actual birthday we didn't do much since we had just had her big party.

 Daddy went and got her a special birthday treat for breakfast, a chocolate donut!...her favorite!

After enjoying her special breakfast treat we went to Gymnastics class and then just hung out at home and enjoyed our girl! Her request for dinner was Cici's pizza! This girl LOVES pizza!


 Lukey shakin his booty!
 CRAZY girl!!!
 Another request of hers was ice cream sundaes for desert!
Happy 4th Birthday Paigey Girl! We love you SOOO much and hope you enjoyed your special day!!

No comments: