Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I've been a bad, BAD blogger!

Wow! It has been SO long since I've posted anything! I have a lot to catch up on! First, my cousins wedding back on September 10th. Paige was the flower girl and Luke was her little ring bearer. It was SO cute!
Me and my babies at the rehearsal dinner!
 Wedding Day! Paigey with Diana, the bride :)
 Of course most of my pictures will be of these 2 sweet ones :)
 Paige had been excited for a LONG time about her flower girl duties.
 Luke was the one we weren't too sure of. Everytime we would ask him about it he would just say "No!" and he wasn't too cooperative at the rehearsal.
 But they both did GREAT and looked adorable! The ceremony was beautiful too :)
 Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Eisenhower!
 LOVE this picture!
 Having fun after the ceremony..
 This picture reveals more of their *true* personalities... CrAzY!!
 Me and my Grandpa :)

 Paige and Luke were a big hit on the dance floor! I think they danced more than anyone else!



 LOVE that sweaty face!

SO fun!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Eisenhower!

*More posts coming soon! *

No comments: