Friday, December 30, 2011

SNOW much fun!

We had SO much fun last year when we made our first trip to Big Bear that we decided to make it an annual tradition! So, a few days before Christmas we bundled up and headed up the mountain! 
 We played in an area that had some DEEP snow and some really fun little slopes!

 Paige and Luke weren't quite as impressed this year. But, in their defense it was COLD and it was hard to walk in the snow at times!
 They did enjoy making snow angels, though!

 Oh and of course throwing snowballs!
 I took a turn on the slope.. SO much fun!
 I couldn't get up and I couldn't stop laughing!
 WEEE!!!

 The kids and James made a snowman..

 Isn't that a beauty? :) Looks more like a snowbird to me..ha!
 After playing for a while, we went to the village and had some yummy mexican food and some warm hot chocolate!




 It was SNOW much fun! :)
This last picture I took was because of the MASSIVE icecicles on this hotel! CrAzy!!

No comments: