Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Camp

Yes, I said Thanksgiving day camp.. I am THAT far behind on this blog thing! Oh well, better late than never!
The day before Thanksgiving, Paige's gymnastics place held a day camp from 9-12:30 for the members and opened it up to the non member siblings. I signed Luke up too to see how he would do in a class. He LOVED it!! They both did :)
I  had to pack a lunch for them and Paige was VERY specific on what was to be in it. Her requests were a peanut butter sandwich, carrots, an apple and a granola bar... And that's what she got!

 They were both VERY excited about their new lunch boxes!
 This is what I get when I ask Luke to smile for the camera :)
 My BIG boy!
 My BIG girl!

They had SO much fun and both did so great! It also gave me a chance to get a lot of stuff done around the house :)

No comments: