Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little Man turned THREE!!!!

I seriously can't believe that my baby is THREE!!! Such a big number for a baby! I know.. complete denial.. Oh well :)
We had a spiderman themed party for the big boy. Super hero squad seems to be his thing right now.. he's into spiderman, wolverine, hulk, all those boy things :) We REALLY need to invest in a better camera because MOST of my pictures did not turn out! SO bummed!!!
Here are a few that turned out from his big day!



 He was such a patient litte present opener while I tried over 30,000 times to get a cute picture of him with his presents.. HAHA!
 Sugar high much?!?
 Spiderman cupcakes!
 Happy Birthday Lukey!!!
 YUMMY!!
 Jumping with friends
 On his actual birthday, we started off the morning with a birthday donut!


Happy, Happy Birthday Big boy! You fill our hearts and home with so much love and joy and we love you SO much!!!

No comments: