Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yes, I realize Valentine's day was over a month ago.. obviously I have had a little bit of trouble staying up to date on this blog. I will do my best at updating more frequently.. for the 5 of you that actually read this thing.. haha :)
Anywho...
We had a pretty low key V-day this year. Our day started out with a leadership meeting at MOPS and then in the evening I had a friend and her son over for some heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys, (if you haven't had this place, you MUST.. it is THEE best!) cheesecake and some homemade chocolate covered strawberries!
My little helper in the kitchen :)

Dinner!
 Our finished strawberries!
 James spoiled me with some flowers, chocolates, more chocolate covered strawberries, an itunes gift card and an adorable book with the cutest little old couple on it :)
 :)
 We bought our little Valentines something sweet, too.. they each got 2 small boxes of chocolates.

Luke was there and got his own sweets, he just wasn't a fan of the camera that night.. little stinker :)

1 comment:

The Gustafson Family said...

I read!!! And enjoy it too!! Thanks for the update!!