Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today was special, relaxing and just so much fun :)
When we woke up, the kids and James showered me with gifts and cards.. (Clothes and Makeup.. my kind of gifts ) and then we headed to lunch with the rest of the family!
We ate at a family favorite, Steer n' Stein.. YUMMY!
Me and my precious babies enjoying our lunch :) 
 Here are the ultimate Mama's.. My Mom and Grandma. SO extremely thankful to have both of them in my life and my babies lives. They are SO good to us and we love them VERY much!!!
 After lunch, Paige, James and myself headed to my grandparents pool for some fun and relaxation! Little man stayed back at the house and napped out his grumpiness.. well, he TRIED to nap it out :)
 FUN!
Such a blessed day with the ones I LOVE the most!!

"Her children arise and call her blessed " Proverbs 31:28

No comments: