Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer is right around the corner!

Last week we had a few days where the weather was just plain HOT so off to Grandma's house we go to have some pool and sun bathing time!
**These pictures were all taken with my iPhone and I clearly do NOT know how to work it yet.. I have no idea why my first pic is a normal size and why the rest are teeny tiny.. ? Help, anyone??**
Try to squint your eyes though and look at these cute pics :)

We had the pool all to ourselves except for these 2 ducks that flew in for a quick swim :)
( again, squint and you MIGHT be able to see the ducks)


Enjoying the water and sunshine!

I think this little diva will be my sun bathing buddy. She was completely happy sitting on the step of the pool and lounging on the chairs. So cute.
Summer is clearly right around the corner and we are SO excited for more afternoons like this one!

No comments: