Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Her new favorite thing

This Dora backpack bought by Grammy of course! Paige LOVES it and it goes everywhere with us! She puts any and everything in it! I wanted a small backpack for her so when I take the kids with me to church during the week, i'm not lugging around 2 diaper bags, a 2 year old, a tank of a 6 month old in a car carrier and my own stuff.. I thought this would be an easy way to store a few diapers, a snack and a sippy for her and she could carry it all by herself! Well, she had her own plans for this backpack.. she wants all her toys in it and gets very upset if I try to put anything in it! Oh well, i'll keep trying! Oh and it's so cute when she has a dress on, then puts her backpack on... her dress is wadded up above her diaper with her little diaper butt hanging out.. i'll have to get a pic of that later:)



Lets go somewhere!

No comments: