Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Picking!

On Saturday morning, James and I took a trip with the babies to Oak Glen for some Pumpkin picking! Really, we cut the pumpkins right off the vine! We had a great time and Paige loved it too! I only got pictures of the pumpkin patch but after that we had lunch and then looked around at some of the shops. We weren't able to get to all the stores and do all the activities but we are definitely planning on going back sometime soon! They also have apple orchards where you can pick your own apples.. The season for that is September so next year we're going to try that out! I did manage to buy some yummy apple butter though.. ( and may I add another YUMMY!) The only thing that would have made this little outing better, is if Kaylynn was able to go with us! We'll be going to another pumpkin patch for her to pick out her pumpkin, so i'll post pictures of that later!




So excited!



Paige found her perfect pumpkin!




She loved it!



Me and my (heavy) little man



deciding on her next pumpkin... SO many to choose from!



It was so pretty there... too bad I have a CRAPPY camera (hint hint Christmas AND my birthday are both coming) :)


me and my babies



Luke also loved them..


cutting it from the vine with Daddy





Guess whos idea it was to give Paige the knife... DADDY'S!


all ready to go!





No comments: