Monday, October 19, 2009

Peace, Love and Rock & Roll!

That was the theme of Grace's (my friend Kelly's daughter.. we've been friends since jr.high) 7th birthday party! We had a great time, especially Paige.. and let me tell you, she can cut a mean rug! (dance!) It was mostly kids Gracies age, it was all set with an area to make your own "backstage pass" and it even had a little tattoo parlor where you could get some free temporary tattoos.. Paige cried when I took hers off in the bath today! I took a few pics, mostly of my own kids of course.. but enjoy!


Luke with the birthday girl!




Handsome boy!



Paige, Gracie and Luke.. my Dad in the background :)



Havin fun!


Her super cute cake made by her mom.. she also made Paige's birthday cake!



Shakin what her momma gave her!




No comments: