Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

So our New Years Eve is turning out to be quite uneventful. We stayed home because Luke has been sick off and on for about 2 weeks and I also have mastitis.. yuck! Oh yes, Mr.Luke decided he no longer wants to nurse and so i'm having a hard time with that.. PAIN and FEVER = NOT FUN!! Anyways, since the babies are in bed I thought i'd do a little 2009 review. Not too much going on, but the stuff that did happen were pretty big things!! Heres a little look back..... :)

James and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.. and we'll be celebrating our 4th in about 2 wks


James got promoted to Staff Sergeant


I became a Mommy for the second time... James and I welcomed our second little blessing into the world!


We bought our first home!


Some of James' family from Texas came to visit


My baby girl turned 2!



Kaylynn turned 7!


and most recently, Luke had his first Christmas

As you can see we were truly blessed this past year (and always)... I'm honestly not looking forward to 2010 because of James deploying so soon. This year is going to be a hard one, this is going to be his first deployment since we've been together. One of my New Years resolutions is to just treasure and cherish every second I have with my loved ones.
Psalm 39:4-5
" Show me, O Lord, my lifes end
and the number of my days:
let me know how fleeting is my life.
You have made my days a mere handbreath;
the span of my years is as nothing before you
Each man's life is but a breath"
Happy New year to all! I wish you all health and happiness this year!! <3

No comments: