Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We had such a FUN and memorable Christmas Eve this year! For the first time, We hosted Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I'm looking forward to continuing that tradition because it was SO great! For some reason my pics posted all completely out of order.. this first one was supposed to be last and so on. I got sick of messing with it so here you go, Christmas Eve BACKWARDS!
This is the kids "Santa" tree at the end of the night and "Santa" made his arrival! And for whatever reason, our main tree picture didn't load at all!! UGH!
After all of our Christmas festivities, we ended our night playing Just Dance 2 on the wii!! Seriously the BEST game ever! I snapped these few shots of my cousins and then of my Mom and Aunt..So glad no one had the camera in hand when it was my turn..even though I DID beat them all! :) 


 The kids had a small gift exchange


 Can you tell my poor son is teething?

 Taylor Swift cd! Which plays quite nicely in my car:)
 Gracie and AJ
 Friends for nearly 15 years!!
 We also had an "Ugly Sweater" contest.. my Dad won and here he is showing his prize. His favorite, sweets! Again, these are all backwards :)
 My parents and sister..so creative, yet hideous! I mean that in the nicest way :)
 Art and Kelly in her Grandma's sweaters
 Grandma and Grandpa.. also very creative :)
 Lori and Camryn
 Becca
 The "Boys"
 Group shot!
Hope you enjoyed our Backwards Christmas Eve! Stay tuned for Christmas Day!

No comments: