Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Fun!

A few weeks ago, my MOPS group made a trip to the Pumpkin Patch...AKA, "Ponkin Pash" as Paige would say ;)


 Searching for the perfect Pumpkin...

BOO!!
 I think I found the 2 cutest "Ponkins" in the patch!


 Me and my babies :)


 Later that weekend, I took Paige and Luke to my friend Sarah's community Halloween festival. Paige, of course was SO excited to get dressed up in her costume and have some fun. Luke, on the otherhand wanted NOTHING to do with his costume. At the time he was supposed to be Thomas the Train.. after this festival, that chubby little train went right back on Target's shelves!
Here's my cute little Strawberry Shortcake!
 Friends!! Paige, Lauren and Ashley
 The one pic I got of Luke-Man..

So much fun! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh how cute is Paige... I love her costume. Miss you!