Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There isn't a good enough caption to describe this CUTENESS!!

I am SO stinkin proud of my little Paigey Girl! Lately, we have received quite a few toy books in the mail advertising the sales and *hot* toys of the Holiday Season. It's barely November 15th and I'm already SICK of the "I WANTS!" So one day last week I sat Paige down and told her to start making her "Santa List" She would ask me how to spell the words but everything was written by her! If she didn't know what the letter looked like, she would ask me to show her (that's what those few letters are in the top left corner of the paper) Anyways, here is the end result!
Pretty darn good for a 4 year old, don't ya think?!?! Here is her list just in case you can't read it :)
Bike
Nail Salon
Lalaloopsy
Easy Bake
Tinkerbell
Barbie Car
Dora kitchen
Belle Doll
House (I think she means a barbie house)
Leapster
Santa better get to work!!

No comments: