Monday, August 13, 2012

My Hubby's Birthday :)

Back on July 28th, We celebrated my favorite persons birthday :) The big 34!

 My mom and grandparents watched the kids and we were able to do a little shopping, go to dinner and go to an Angel game. We had so much fun :)
We went to dinner at a place called Bubba Jack's. We both had never heard of the place and it happened to be on the way so he decided we would go there :) Seriously SO yummy! I had Salmon and it was the best Salmon i've ever had.. No I am NOT being dramatic :) Another thing I loved was that they serve their drinks in Mason Jars.. I love drinking tea out of mason jars, makes me feel southern and talk with an accent :) This was the only picture I took at the restaurant.. oops!
 Then we were off to see our Angels play! I surprised him with tickets and I was almost able to keep it a surprise ;)

 By this point he was OVER pictures.. he says all of our pictures look the same. I disagree.
Such a fun day! Happy Birthday, James! I love you!!

No comments: