Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So..

Happy Tuesday!
Like I mentioned before, we finally got a house on base and are still in the process of getting settled in. That right there is why there hasn't been another post on my weight loss. I was doing awesome and then we got word on the house and the 10 days or so of meals after that looked a lot like this:
 Not ALL of them but, WAY too many and man was I feeling it! Not working out and a crappy diet really had me in a funk for about a week. I have started planning ALL my meals again and keeping track through the MFP (my fitness pal) app.  This is more along the lines of what I'm eating now-
 
 Chicken Parmesan Bake recipe from mykitchenescapades.com. And I used Greek Yogurt in it, NOT mayo! I measured the ingredients and divided them equally on each chicken breast and it comes out to about 180 calories per 4oz of chicken!

One (of the many) things I love about living on base is that there is a small cardio room about 2 minutes away from my house. There are also 2 other gyms on base in addition to the boot camp workout I do that is at a park (which is also right down the street :) The boot camp is the closest thing to CrossFit I can find out here! Anyways, I started doing the C25K program tonight and so far I am really liking it- as much as I can like running I guess ;) I have always been so afraid and so nervous when it comes to running so I figured this would be a good way to ease myself into and slowly build up my endurance. Once it cools off outside I will get off of the treadmill and hit the pavement but for now, this will do. 
 Oh the dreaded before pictures.. Not sure how often I will take these but I wanted something to look back on and compare. UGH! I'm going to start looking through OLD pictures to show you all what I looked like before I lost my initial 45lbs.. I really have come such a long way already which goes to show that I CAN do more and I will and I AM!

No comments: