Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!!!

It's official, Christmas is right around the corner! And I LOVE it!! Anyone who knows me knows that i'm a Christmas NUT! Here are some of my most favorite things about CHRISTMAS!
  • Christmas music... love it, can't get enough of it!
  • Decorations.. in my home, at the mall.. everywhere!
  • Christmas trees.. so pretty!
  • Making sugar cookies
  • Making memories with friends and family
  • Getting Christmas cards in the mail.. especially if there are pictures!
  • Sending Christmas cards
  • Watching the kids open their gifts.. but mostly teaching them what Christmas is all about.. Jesus IS the reason for the season!
  • The movies.. I could watch them year round
  • Peppermint white chocolate mochas from Starbucks
  • And I absolutely LOVE the fact that Paige has to kiss the Christmas tree goodnight before going to bed.. so cute!


No comments: