Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Family Christmas

We had a GREAT Christmas! For the first time, Christmas (and Christmas Eve) was at our house. We had my parents, my grandparents and my sister over and had a lot of fun and lots of memories made. I took a TON of pictures but just posted a few here.. you get the general idea:) Of course, I once again forgot to get a family picture.. i'm so bad at that! My favorite part was just watching the kids faces as they opened up their goodies.. PRICELESS!

Santa definitely came to the Anderson house!!!

Paige with her car... this girl is OBSESSED with cars!!! She also got a cute little tricycle and a kitchen.. can you say SPOILED!!! :)


Kaylynn and what I think was her favorite gift, her radio/cd player... she also got a razor scooter, barbies, a barbie jet, clothes and lots more!


Luke and his Winnie the Pooh ride on toy!


Baby's first Christmas!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas too!!

No comments: