Thursday, December 17, 2009

Seriously?!?

No, SERIOUSLY!! Is my baby really 9 months old already?!?! I know this sounds so cliche.. but really, where has the time gone?!? Time is FLYING by with this little man! He has brought so much joy into mine and James' life and we're just trying to soak it all up and enjoy every precious moment because we all know that time goes by WAY too fast! He is such a happy, cuddly boy.. I LOVE it! He still isn't consistent on sleeping through the night.. getting better.. but he's turning into quite the good napper! Even though he isn't actually crawling yet, he gets around pretty well and is into EVERYTHING!! He loves to eat.. i'm not sure on his actual weight but it's well over 20lbs.. he doesnt get his well baby exam until January (I just changed their pediatrician) and I will post his stats after his appt. He is quickly growing out of size 12 months and getting into size 18months clothes!! I'm so blessed to be able to stay home and watch my babies grow.. and i'm enjoying every minute of it. Luke Thomas, you are such a blessing in my life and i'm so proud to say you're MINE! I love you sosososo much!


No comments: