Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MOPS Firestation Tour

I haven't talked about it much lately but, I'm getting REALLY involved in my MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) group this year. And honestly, I absolutely LOVE IT! I enjoy it so much that I really felt called to do more and serve in the ministry. So, over the summer I interviewed for the DGL (discussion group leader) position and I was asked to join the leadership team. I have never felt "more at home" in any other church or with any other group of women and I am so excited to see what God has in store for me.. and the other moms!
Anyways, Monday we had one of our group outings at the Menifee Firestation, Paige loved it,and was SO excited to meet a fireman(smart girl, huh?)... Luke wasn't too enthused but i'm hoping he'll be a little more into it next year :)

The 100 foot ladder..it is A LOT bigger than it looks in this picture! I almost peed my pants just looking at it! haha!

then the kids got to spray the hose.. fun stuff, they both enjoyed this part :)

future firefighter?

So excited to sit in the Firetruck!

Can't you see the excitement on his face?



This was the only picture Paige would actually look and smile for... must have been those firemen!



Wore Luke out!

No comments: