Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving this year was once again at our house. I really enjoy hosting, and it's so much easier to be home when the kids are ready for bed :) I always have SO much to be Thankful for, but this year I felt even more blessed and Thankful for all that I have and for all of the people in my life. As always, our Thanksgiving was filled with FOOD,(too much food) game playing and toddler tantrums!
Grandpa carving the turkey... isn't he a cute little man?? LOVE him!




Mom and Grandma..The 2 greatest women I know. I'm SO extremely grateful for these 2. My Grandma just finished her radiation treatment for breast cancer.. SO Thankful that's over!



Thankful for my sister and the friendship that we have!

for some reason there isn't a picture of my Dad... but very Thankful for him as well :)

Thankful for all these kiddos!
silly girl!

even when they're acting like this....

still so Thankful to God that he chose me to be their Mommy and entrusted me with their little lives!




Most importantly I'm SO Thankful for this man! Thankful that I can make faces like this and he still loves me!


So Thankful to be his wife and be on this life journey together!




What are you all Thankful for??

...that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever! Psalm 30:12

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the picture of you and your husband and you are making the silly face. You guys look so in love...