Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Disneyland!

The morning we left the beach, we had a FUN surprise for the kids!
Disneyland!
We dont go very often (James doesn't like it..crazy right?!? but one day, our family WILL have annual passes:) Anyways.. Disneyland has this GREAT deal going on right now for Military members. It's $100 per person for a 3 day park hopper!! So we actually will be going 2 more days.. I think you have until September 30th to take advantage of this deal so go DO it!
We started with a big yummy breakfast at Denny's and then didn't tell the kids where we were going until we pulled into the Disneyland parking structure.. so fun! :)


 Yay! We're here!!!
 First stop, as requested by Paige was the Ariel ride in California Adventure.. so cute!


 Then onto Toy Story Mania.. One of our faves :)
 Any guesses who this man is walking up the stairs in the black???
 Oh yes, that is ALBERT PUJOLS! He was exiting the ride as were getting on so I grabbed my phone as quick as I could and snapped that shot. We were hoping to run into him again since James was all decked out in his Angel gear, but it didn't happen.. Oh well!
 Autopia!
 Love how you can only see Luke's eyes! Kaylynn was about 5 cars ahead of us and I wasn't able to get a shot of her :(
 Paige told me she didn't think I was driving very well.. even though I was the one pushing the pedal, not actually steering the wheel LOL!
They all fit right in with Goofy! One of my favorite pictures from the day!



 Looks to me like he likes Disneyland.. Don't you think??


 We stayed in a hotel that night out in Anaheim. We were all exhausted by the time we got there at 11! This was the kids outside our room first thing in the morning. They loved staying in a hotel!
 View from the elevator
We had such a great time and can't wait to do it again.. well except James.. haha!

No comments: