Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Splashing fun

The kids and I have been exploring in our new area. I've been trying to get out of the house a little each day. If you know the Twentynine Palms area, there isn't a lot to do here at all. Like seriously :) But The base out here really does offer a lot to us Military families and I am SO thankful for that!
Last friday, we ventured out to the splash park on base. The kids loved it and I was able to get acquainted with a few ladies that are in the Military MOPS group and the CWF (Christian Women's fellowship) God really does put you at the right place at the right time and I have so much more of a positive outlook on living here!


 I just LOVE instagram! Only through that can I pretend I'm a professional photo editor! LOL!

I have a feeling we'll be splashing A LOT this summer.. It was already 102 degrees here today! YIKES!

No comments: