Thursday, June 21, 2012

My life in an Instagram!

 Another Thursday, another link up with Liz! I LOVE instagram.. I'm really starting to feel like a professional photgrapher because of it..Ha! Anyways, here are my pics for the week!
                           Having fun at a friends house! My kids would LOVE to have one of these things!
 Father's day Lunch at Lucille's.. We love Daddy!
 James' new shades! Not really, but we had a lot of fun trying them on :)
 My love!
 We started shopping at the commissary on base now.. SO much cheaper than ANY other grocery store, BTW! BUT these little shopping carts.. although very cute, cause much more stress than help! I'm trying to figure out when to do my shopping now so my kids aren't breaking peoples legs with these cute little things! :)
 We are SLOWLY making progress on the potty training with my goofy boy!
 New baby hummingbirds in a nest right on my Grandma's driveway.. so sweet!
 I took this picture Sunday.. the weather out here is freakin hot little warm but as you can see we have a cooldown starting tomorrow.. ha! At least I'll burn calories sweating, right?!?!

1 comment:

Liz said...

A. Love those sunglasses. B. Love the potty pic! C. Thanks for linking up!

LB
www.accordingtol.com