Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Am I the only one who ONLY uses their phone to take pics anymore?  I seriously NEVER have my camera on me anymore.. but really, my iPhone along with instagram takes such awesome pictures I never feel the need to lug my big camera around anymore!
Anyways..
We spent a few nights at my Grandma's and spent the 4th with my family. It was a nice couple of days :) Before going to my Grandparents, we got the babies haircut, went to TARGET, and a new favorite Hobby Lobby!
Our 4th started off with a trip to Carl's Jr.
Why might you ask??
Because if you dressed like Spiderman, you got a free burger! (and it makes for a cute pic!)
Daddy says thanks for the burger, Luke!


 Once Luke had the Spiderman costume on, he was NOT taking it off.. at least it was patriotic colors :)
 Paigey and PawPaw
 Helping Mommy make firecracker cupcakes.. Paigey did the "frinkles" (sprinkles)
 Yummy!
 My treats were obviously Pinterest inspired. The "frinkles" on the cupcakes were regular sprinkles mixed with poprocks!
 We even got to see some friends we haven't seen in over a month!

 Fireworks were definitely the kids favorite part of the day!


Hope you all had a great 4th!

No comments: