Sunday, July 8, 2012

The truth is..

I've been slacking.. majorly!!!

The truth is, I have been working up the courage to do this post ( and actually POST it) for a month!

As most of you know, If you know me personally is that my weight has pretty much always been a struggle of mine. Well, not much has changed and I know that it will always be a struggle. I was really on a roll back in 2010 during James' deployment and had lost about 45lbs! Well here we are almost 2 years after his return from his deployment and I am actually about 10lbs heavier than I was when he returned! I have been on a roller coaster of different workout routines, I eat well for a few weeks and then bad again for a few weeks.. definitely a yo-yo trend going on around here.

Well, I'm DONE! I am DONE going back and forth.. I am DONE feeling good about myself losing a few pounds only to gain it back after a few days of bad eating and then starting that VICIOUS, neverendng cycle! I have decided that I am going to start weighing myself only ONCE a week.. which is HUGE for me, I generally weigh myself 3 times a day.. I know, a little obsessed. But really, that scale is my worst enemy. I just started a boot camp workout Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and I'm also planning on starting 30 day shred and throwing in some extra cardio. I will also be sticking to a 1400-1500 calorie diet thanks to the help of my new favorite, FREE app myftinesspal. I will also be documenting my journey on this good ol' blog :) I hope that this will really hold me more accountable and if by chance I can inspire and encourage more people along the way then even better!

My goal weight by November 27th.. My 30th birthday (yikes!!) is 145lbs! That is about 10 lbs per month which I know is totally do able if I stay dedicated! If you do the math, I am obviously 195 right now..OhMyGoshICantBelieveIJustPostedMyWeightOnHere!!! It is what it is, people!!! And that is the LAST time I will EVER see that number!

I hope you will all follow me on this journey let me know if you have any tips or advice! :)

Philipians 4:13- I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments: