Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday Social another Link Up!

I am really starting to LOVE these Link up's! Today I'm linking up with Ashley for the Sunday Social.. yes I do realize it's Tuesday. Whatever :)

  1. What is your favorite TV show from the past? Hands down my favorite is FRIENDS! I have the entire series on DVD, and still occasionally watch when on late at night :) Other favorites are ER, I Love Lucy (goin WAY back) and Little house on the Prairie. I swear, I'm only 29. ;)
  2. What is your current favorite TV show? We LOVE Parenthood in this house..my surprisingly husband got me addicted to that show! Other than that I'm kind of a reality show junkie. Love The bachelor/bachelorette, the voice, biggest loser, The Amazing Race, etc.
  3. Which reality show would you NEVER do? Probably Survivor because I am not one to "rough it", eat bugs, or kill an animal and eat it :) I also really enjoy self hygiene and I don't think it would be possible out there :)
  4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? I think a little time on The Biggest loser Ranch would do me some good ;)
  5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is the most like you? No clue on this one!
  6. Which TV character would you want to date? I know he isn't a character but was the first person to come to mind, Blake Shelton. LOVE him on The Voice.. Love him off of The Voice too :) If that doesn't count, McDreamy is my very close 2nd choice!

Link up!

No comments: