Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My life in an Instagram!

 Another week, another link up with Liz ! Link up and share what's on your phone this week! :)

Me and my pretty girl :)
 This was after a trip to the library.. they were "reading" to each other. Too cute!
 Silver platters from Dollar Tree + Chalfboard paint = Cheap DIY craft! Yes I am TRYING to be crafty ;)
 Luke finally filled his potty chart and got his Thor toy. He's been doing great at peeing in the potty! Poop um yeah, not so great..
 He sure is handsome though!
 Stud!
 SO excited to start this! I was supposed to start at the beginning of the week but we had DVD player issues.. they are fixed now and tomorrow IT. IS. ON! Anyone else doing this??
 Me and my littles outside the BEST mexican restaurant we've found out here so far, Las Casuelas!
 and my babies started swim lessons this week! They are getting SO big WAY too FAST!!
Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I need to start the Shread or something! This mama is way too squishy! Thanks for linking up!

LB
www.accordingtol.com